Intergalactic Wizard Force (LocJAM Edition)
(This is the game to translate for LocJAM 5. For more details, check the event page the step by step guide. You can also see a full playthrough here)
Join Prince Xandar, hero of the cosmos and Maldrek, the galactic wizard on an adventure through time (forwards) and space (forwards, but also sideways and diagonally).
- Swap between wizards to cast their own spells, such as Charm Humanoid, Mesmer, and Hyperdrive.
- Fly between 18 quintillion* planets
- Meet a bizarre cast of space aliens and wizard all over them.
- Enjoy "Space Chicken" responsibly.
*Early estimates may be exaggerated, but at there's at least 2.
- If you're stuck, use your spells! Or chat to your wizard pal!
- Click ground to walk, and objects/characters to interact.
- Move your mouse to the top of screen to open your inventory, and later to change characters
- Equip items by clicking them.
- Use an equipped item by clicking it on an object or character.
- Right Click, or Click empty space to unequip the current item.
- Jacob Janerka (@JacobJanerka) - Design, Art
- Dave Lloyd (@DuzzOnDrums) - Design, Writing, Code
- Louis Meyer (@LouisDMeyer) - Music
- Kyle Olson (@KyleOlsonMabob) - Hero of UI, Inventory, Title Art
- Voice Acting:
- Ivy Dupler (@ivydupler) - Doorian, Maria, Maxilla
- Adrian Vaughan (@YeOldShrimpEyes) - Maldrek, Flittined Bro, Narrator
- Jacob Janerka (@JacobJanerka) - Prince Xandar, Merchant
- Testing & Proofreading
- Amy Tant (@Summerbird76)
- Dom De Re (@irreverentpixel)
MADE USING POWERQUEST
A 2d adventure game tool for Unity made by Dave
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The LanaPixel font (c) 2020, eishiya (https://mastodon.art/@eishiya) is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.