Intergalactic Wizard Force (LocJAM Edition)
Join Prince Xandar, hero of the cosmos and Maldrek, the galactic wizard on an adventure through time (forwards) and space (forwards, but also sideways and diagonally).
- Swap between wizards to cast their own spells, such as Charm Humanoid, Mesmer, and Hyperdrive.
- Fly between 18 quintillion* planets
- Meet a bizarre cast of space aliens and wizard all over them.
- Enjoy "Space Chicken" responsibly.
*Early estimates may be exaggerated, but at there's at least 2.
- If you're stuck, use your spells! Or chat to your wizard pal!
- Click ground to walk, and objects/characters to interact.
- Move your mouse to the top of screen to open your inventory, and later to change characters
- Equip items by clicking them.
- Use an equipped item by clicking it on an object or character.
- Right Click, or Click empty space to unequip the current item.
- Jacob Janerka (@JacobJanerka) - Design, Art
- Dave Lloyd (@DuzzOnDrums) - Design, Writing, Code
- Louis Meyer (@LouisDMeyer) - Music
- Kyle Olson (@KyleOlsonMabob) - Hero of UI, Inventory, Title Art
- Voice Acting:
- Testing & Proofreading
- Amy Tant (@Summerbird76)
- Dom De Re (@irreverentpixel)
MADE USING POWERQUEST
A 2d adventure game tool for Unity made by Dave
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The LanaPixel font (c) 2020, eishiya (https://mastodon.art/@eishiya) is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.